Thursday 30 December 2010

Beefburgers with Left-over Stuffing


I always make too much stuffing on the basis of "better too much than not enough".  I think I went a bit mad this year, we had 2 days of turkey and stuffing dinners, numerous turkey, ham and stuffing sandwiches and sometimes some of us had just slices of cold stuffing with some salad leaves (an attempt at "lets have something healthy".) 

Finally the dregs of the stuffing were chopped up, added to some minced beef and formed into burgers which were grilled for 4 minutes each side.   The result was delicious and we could still taste the fresh herbs, chestnuts and chopped dates which went into the original recipe (posted 24.11.10.)

Serve with chutney or relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seafood Paella

Paella is the taste of Summer for me.  As soon as the sun is out so is the paella pan. I cooked this one on the hob, using two burners but i...